Saturday, August 4, 2012

Aurea Purpura

Recently completed the last ring on my to do list. This ring was made for a collector who has commissioned several pieces from me.
Aurea Purpura, Daniel Icaza, 2012, 18kt Yellow Gold, 5.8ct Ametrine,  1ct Amethysts 
I really enjoyed making this ring it is super flashy. Guaranteed to make whoever wears it stand out.
Aurea Purpura, Daniel Icaza, 2012, 18kt Yellow Gold, 5.8ct Ametrine,  1ct Amethysts 
Now that I have finished all the rings on my to do list I can begin working on new additions to "Monetary Bondage" for my "Upcoming Solo Show"
Aurea Purpura, Daniel Icaza, 2012, 18kt Yellow Gold, 5.8ct Ametrine,  1ct Amethysts 
If you would like to see more rings I have made recently check out this link
If you are interested in having me make a ring for you or someone special in your life feel free to contact me to discuss your ideas.
Planning to be back soon with more to share.
Until next time.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment